High-performance snowshoe designed for backcountry hiking, the Phenom is equipped with a 360-degree crampon system that offers unequaled traction for steep ascents and access to summits. The Contact Ultimate harness and BOA mechanism ensure a customized and secure fit that can be adjusted on the fly and is designed to withstand the toughest conditions without loosening.
- 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy
- Single Boa� Closure System: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market"
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Perimeter+ frame: Enhanced peripheral traction for a superior transversal hold
- Lighter Weave decking: Thinnest and strongest polyurethane encased nylon mesh
- CORE crampons: 360-degree crampon system offering unequaled traction on any surface
- Contact Ultimate harness: Platform offering 360-degree retention for optimal support on any type of terrain
- Freemotion pivot: Free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride. The rotation controller prevents the snowshoe from hitting the leg
- Gradient heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing