Why Loon ABS Boards?
This is the do it all, go everywhere board that’s ready to accommodate riders of all shapes, sizes and paddling styles.
We made this board for everyone, cranked up the durability and made sure the price wouldn’t break the bank. On top of that, we threw our stylish woodgrain finish into the mix to make this board even more aesthetically pleasing. We also offer the ABS Cream in both 10'6 and 11'6 sizes to make sure no one in the family gets left out.
What are the features?
- Ironclad ABS Plastic Shell is meant to take collisions with minimal impact to your board
- Smooth Hull is great for plaining on the surface of the water
Woodgrain Finish top is aesthetically beautiful with an ageless style that harkens back to the Chris-Craft boats of the past
- Single Standard Fin System comes with a 10" Dolphin Fin and accepts our 11" Touring Fin
- Five Gear Tie-Down Anchors keeps your life jacket, paddle, dry bag or tackle box secured to your board when you're on the move or just relaxing
- Ergonomic Centered Carrying Handle for easy one person transport
PreVent Vent Plug helps prevent your board from overheating and swelling in the heat of the summer
- Water Shedding Deck Pad is grooved to maximize grip