The Classic Limited Grey is the newly updated design of our Best Selling Hard Board, the Classic Limited. We took the Classic all around shape, maintained it's already great performance, replaced expensive materials to keep it affordable, and gave it a slight facelift for even better aesthetics. Need we say more?
Born on the cool freshwater lakes of Wisconsin, Loon Paddle Company constructs high quality, bamboo wood finish stand up paddle boards for flatwater paddling. Designed with timeless aesthetics our light weight Classic Limited Grey board comes in 10'6 and 11'6 sizes to fit any rider so the whole family can live their best lake life.
What are the features?
- Double Concave Hull means better tracking which keeps the nose of your board straight
Two-Toned Bamboo top and bottom are aesthetically beautiful and have a truly timeless look
- Single Standard Fin System comes with a 10" Dolphin Fin and accepts our 11" Touring Fin
- Five Gear Tie-Down Anchors keeps your life jacket, paddle, dry bag or tackle box secured to your board when you're on the move or just relaxing
- Ergonomic Centered Carrying Handle for easy one person transport
PreVent Vent Plug helps prevent your board from overheating and swelling in the heat of the summer
- Water Shedding Deck Pad is grooved to maximize grip